Asterix

*Be Sure to Click on the Link to See the VIDEO!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Emotional Echoes

Well, there is a Time, and there is a Place for all things.

Over the past few weeks I have gone through many, many thoughts, and have been here and been there with where the future may go.

Today, on Studio Brussel, the Flemish station from the multi-lingual capital of the EU and Belgium had a Facebook-off between two songs, and Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" won out. I was driving around Antwerp in my "new" used car and it just really hit me.

My mind has been wiped clean of so much emotional shit over the past couple of years that that line stood out so vividly. Echoes of emotions within my brain...

Where my life will lead me in the next year, I don't know. So very much has happened that I cannot even begin to imagine.

Though, whatever I do, I do know that I am not "in control" of things, meaning, there are such greater powers at work.

I am just happy to be here for now. I hope that you are too....


No comments:

Post a Comment